Got some questions about you and your job!

I enjoy mine so far. Just finally decided to go work in the oil field, and im going to apprentice ship for welding, so basically all I do is stand still, hand welding rods when asked, and grind for a minute or two, every 10-20 minutes. I work 8 hours, get paid 10h + 1 hour driving time, work 17 day shifts on, 5 off. so far I like it. lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

So what do you guys think, Would it be better to have a job you love and dont get payed super great. Or a shit job with awesome pay?

Job I love for me......Its all I've ever wanted, as long as it pays enough to live comfortably, think Id be a lot happier.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

So what do you guys think, Would it be better to have a job you love and dont get payed super great. Or a shit job with awesome pay?

Job I love for me......Its all I've ever wanted, as long as it pays enough to live comfortably, think Id be a lot happier.

Thats what i really want. but its hard when you are still in high school and trying to move out and have no money to start out with :/

Fuck my job. Bullshit fucking slave labor. Fuck Target, and all the other greedy corporate multi-billion dollar companies. They were disappointed that our store only did $47M last year, up from $42.5M the year before. Seriously? So glad its not my primary income.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Fuck my job. Bullshit fucking slave labor. Fuck Target, and all the other greedy corporate multi-billion dollar companies. They were disappointed that our store only did $47M last year, up from $42.5M the year before. Seriously? So glad its not my primary income.

$4.5M seems like a pretty good improvement lol

So god-damned true! I work at Advance Auto Parts as a counter guy, with going to school 40 hrs/wk. I hate how the company is all about the money and the workers are treated like shit. Pay sucks, overtime is unheard of and trying to get a steady schedule with a set number of hours blows. I really love selling parts and usually the customer experiance. The managers who have been there for years expect the new guys to put all their wipers and batteries in.. If it wasn't my primary income as of now, I'd tell my boss where to shove it!

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Archived