Got some questions about you and your job!

I'm a 20 year old Aerospace Engineering student that is currently on co-op (paid internship) at a division of a very large company. If you have ever flown on an airplane or used a vending machine then you have been in contact with many of our products. I work full time and make decent pay for a student. I do a lot of design work on AutoCAD for the production and experimental engineers. It's challenging, I'm still learning, and I definitely enjoy what I do.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

its not too bad. I work pre load at UPS, from 3am to 8:30 am. The only time it sucks is November-Jan. Starting at 1:30 and getting off at 11am.

Its hard work, but its easy. I listen to music and load my trucks. Another thing that pisses me off is the lady on the other side of the belt whines like a little bitch the whole day! so fucking annoying. cant wait til she quits.

Im going to start under water welding school in Florida soon. Im planning on going right after summer

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Fuck my job. Bullshit fucking slave labor. Fuck Target, and all the other greedy corporate multi-billion dollar companies. They were disappointed that our store only did $47M last year, up from $42.5M the year before. Seriously? So glad its not my primary income.

wait, slave labor at.. target? how hard is your labor at target.. lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

I make big money at Menards (not). It could be worse, I'm making over 10/hr pushing carts around the parking lot. Most people hate the job but I honestly love it. Nobody comes outside to bother me, and I can pretty much work at my own pace. Fortunately being hard workers just runs in the family so I do a better job than most even if I was half-assing it. Just gotta pay the rent, and chip away at my tuition. When I graduate, I'm going to be making so much money that I just don't worry about anything right now. Exxon and BP and that lot practically fight over every new Geologist trying to get his masters paid for. But honestly I want to teach Paleontology at a college, and do that sort of research.

Basically, never be content with your situation if you don't like it. Just keep on trying, always look for new avenues.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Union heavy equipment operator, local 12 (southern CA). I love my job, but there are times, however, that it gets real repetitive (and boring). Also, the last few years have been very slow because the housing crash, so that part has sucked but this year is shaping up to be a pretty good year!

I'm making 10 bucks an hour at a sandwich shop. It's definitely not where I wanna be, but it's not too bad. My married sister works there as well, so I get to see her more often than the rest of my family. Along with that, there are like 7 or 8 people who work there, and we've all become pretty good friends. The owner is a pretty awesome guy as well. It's not difficult work, but it is very monotonous. On top of that, there are some regular customers who can be excruciatingly particular on how their sandwiches need to be made. It's out in the country though, so most of the customers are pretty friendly.

My dream career would be to own an auto mechanic/fabrication/installation shop. Something where you can go for simple repairs, some one-off custom work, and of course, audio stuff. I'm definitely a gearhead, and I love working with my hands. I'm currently going to school for Engineering right now (still deciding on Electrical or Mechanical).

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

I have several streams of income. The ones Im willing to divulge are Gunsmith, and running a repo company. I was a repo driver for quite some time, Ive worked my up in the industry, and am now "management" level. One of the real reasons they keep me around is to kick ass if need be ( for legal reasons we refer to it as protecting our employees). I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion (several years of bouncing at some of the "rougher" clubs and titty bars in the area come in handy, so does growing up in a shitty 'hood and being a dope boy in my younger years). We deal with a lot of low life scumbag dead beats that try to start shit with my drivers or get loud at the office when they want their personal effects or vehicle back... You get stupid with the help around our shop, and I get the call to square it up, be it in the building or out on the road, its funny how many hard asses change their tune when they see my vanilla gorilla ass and realize they are going to get hurt...

I love gunsmithing, but am kind of growing tired of the repo industry. I make good money at both.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Just got a new job today building vacuum pumps for medical and industrial uses. Boss is super laid back . Pay is $15 an hour. Small company with a relaxed atmosphere. Air conditioned shop. It's the kind of job I have wanted for a while. It just sort of fell in my lap. http://www.welchvacuum.com/

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I really enjoy my job(s), I am a Cad draftsman, G.I.S. Tech, Cartographer, Civil Draftsman. I work with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map 3d, AutoCAD Civil 3d, SolidWorkd, ArcMap, and Pathfinder. So, never a dull moment!

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Archived