Second Skin Audio

Silverado Sub box help torres

KenC210

On the aeros (either 1 6" or 2 4") PSP ports will probably not fit fired sideways due to the big flares, so some alternatives should be used if going that route.

LOL my boy wouldn't want to buy them so most likely it will be pvc

um, question? where are you going to put the aeros with the width at 60"? isn't than corner to corner? wall to wall? I mean, i think in a single cab you are going to have to get real creative to go two 10's with a port and have room for the port to breath and not have a design with dead air space around the port wall.

edit.

typo

um, question? where are you going to put the aeros with the width at 60"? isn't than corner to corner? wall to wall? I mean, i think in a single cab you are going to have to get real creative to go two 10's with a port and have room for the port to breath and not have a design with dead air space around the port wall.

edit.

typo

I was afraid of that happening with my build, but it doesn't seem to affect it much.

IMG_20130202_181605_388_zps76076c93.jpg

Just one 10 though...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

edit.

typo

I was afraid of that happening with my build, but it doesn't seem to affect it much.

IMG_20130202_181605_388_zps76076c93.jpg

Just one 10 though...

N/M seen you signature thats a 96? that looks almost exactly the same way his truck looks

N/M seen you signature thats a 96? that looks almost exactly the same way his truck looks

Yep, GM didn't change much back there except the width and bottom depth on the NBS. The NNBS is a whole 'nother story.

The key to building in singlecabs in 1/2 wood, like birch. Strong as hell and light. B pillar facing ports too.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

no the port is not going to be 60". Thats the width of the box

Thats what i am saying, the box is 60" wide so is the cab 60" wide. How ill the port breath?

Thats what i am saying, the box is 60" wide so is the cab 60" wide. How ill the port breath?

Oh now i see what you were saying... Yeah someone suggested making the box 4 inches thinner. so yeah i will be making it a 56" on the width same on the heights and depths with 2 4" aeros at 23"

Oh now i see what you were saying... Yeah someone suggested making the box 4 inches thinner. so yeah i will be making it a 56" on the width same on the heights and depths with 2 4" aeros at 23"
Uhhh, that someone was me that suggested taking 4" off of the box width. That would be the best thing to do, it's not hard to feed tens 2 cubes net in a regular cab. box design is pretty straight forward

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived