Ballen194 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 whats the setup consist of? 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
2loudisjustright Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 Nice!! 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
soundstream15 Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 I understood 2 words...shirt trick lol Good shit man:)
xx1 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 nice, more detail on the setup please! edit**** 8 audiosystem subs 15" on 12k audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
knowledge Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 dope, pics of setup REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
TheBetterMethod Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 Look brutal! Ihr bass ist sehr gut! 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
revoracing247 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 what kind of box is that? 4th order maybe? what ever it is, it's pretty sick! ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
DTS909 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Need big oki to translate. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
tacomaguy1 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 what kind of box is that? 4th order maybe? what ever it is, it's pretty sick! 4th, unless there's some ports somewhere that you can't see in the.video Team Flex Issues
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.