Jump to content

Russian meteor shower.


Recommended Posts

Posted

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Oh damn, apologies, didn't see the other thread.

No one killed. Just injuries from shattered glass and people most likely crashing into each other...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Thats insane, did they know it was coming?

Posted

I think I read this morning 524 injured no dead. CRAZY shit though, wonder how many people were thinking, "well, fuck work this morning I'm going back home to change my pants.

EDIT: I'd be

fuck-this-shit-oclock.jpg

Posted

Thats insane, did they know it was coming?

Nope. There was another meteor that was meant to pass close, DA 14, so everyones attention was on that.

This came out of nowhere since it was much smaller and travelling on a different trajectory.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...