READ THIS YES THIS MEANS YOU!

I like to try and help the new guys out most of the time. Yes I get tired of seeing the same questions over and over again so I either don't say anything at all or I try to direct them to find the answer. I would rather have the new person use their brain a little bit and find the answer for them self cause they will retain the info they find better than if someone just tells them the answer. I have been doing stereo installs for 20+ years now and I still try or do learn something new everyday. I don't know everything about it and neither does anyone else know everything about it but with the group of people on here with everybody's knowledge combined this is a great site to be a part of. So like Nate said, let's make this site grow in a positive thinking and positive direction. If any of the new or newer guys have questions they would like to ask me please feel free to pm me.

I'd rather the new person, rather than be made to look like an idiot, kindly be led in the proper direction, so they come back,

Remember this, we are on this site a lot, it is easy to navigate for us, a new member likely has very little idea on how the site is layed out, understand how it runs and how to properly find things, hell look at the thread full of experienced members trying to figure out how to find their content after the "my content" glitch started,

Yes i know it is not rocket science, but when you start a new site it can take some getting used to, and if the easiest thing they see to do is post a question, that is what will continue to happen, repeated questions or not.

XS-power1.jpg

^^^well said. I think I made a few people butthurt for banning them for their actions, when they thought they had immunity because we always shot the shit before I was a mod.

Oh well shit happens :D

butthurt for banning. that's a great joke. tell the one now how i, "cried to audiofanaticz on facebook saying sorry with no response then cried to chode only to be told it was up to audiofanaticz to be unbanned". i heard it was a great joke, wish i was actually apart of it.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

:popcorn:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Archived