Carbon Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Ive been going under carbon for about a decade now. It all started with racing video games and a love for carbon fiber Was waiting for you to post. I assumed it had to to with carbon fiber lol I spend wayy too much money on that shit lol
Carbon Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Ive been going under carbon for about a decade now. It all started with racing video games and a love for carbon fiber Also, the biggest and most important thing to make life possible...... Thats how i saw you.... You made my day!
One Way Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 I got a hair design on my head which consisted of arrows going everywhere and my friend thought it looked like a one way arrow (sign) so it kinda stuck. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
ilikebassandstuff Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 I like bass, I also like other stuff. Dodge Ram Mega cab 4 18in Xcon's in a 4th order 158.2 at 39hz 156.0 at 27hz
8ight Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Just a good number, I also like 31 and 10 easy to remember. 8ight-Track 8ight-Ball Figure-8ight I'm gonna hate
Raptorman Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Just a good number, I also like 31 and 10 easy to remember. 8ight-Track 8ight-Ball Figure-8ight I always liked your name. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Borris The Blade Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 I got mine from one of my favorite movies Snatch its a British film. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Got mine from my parents, who got it from the bible King David. And just added underscores in like 2005 on all forums... Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
KillaCam Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Mine's just a nickname. If there are any members on here with the name "Jeff", I would like to see your screen name changed to "JeffreyFromTheBlock" And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
8ight Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Just a good number, I also like 31 and 10 easy to remember. 8ight-Track 8ight-Ball Figure-8ight I always liked your name. I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.