jhmeg2 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 JHMEG2... Japanese Honda Motorcompany EG2 is the chassis code for the del Sol. ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
Kevin M Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Last names McCradic. Started off as my gamertag on xbox. Now I use it on the forums. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
sprkn_ranger Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 I used to have a ranger that layed frame, and would often drag it while cruising down the road which would throw sparks everywhere...so I shortened sparking ranger down to sprkn_ranger Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
_94fleet Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 my car. 94 cadillac fleetwood brougham B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
Colin - STAPUFT Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 My name + STAPUFT (shortened STAY PUFT to fit on my car tag). STAY PUFT Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters. ...and the van is white and it rides like a marshmallow with wheels. Crappily. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
CleanSierra Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 I get mine from midget porn..... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
audiolamb6 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 been into audio for ever and lamb is my hick name from my friends i grew up with in cali
notbagd Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Had a 99 GMC 3 door fullsize in 2004 that laid frame on 4 pump 10 battery prohopper setup and every young kid that would see it would ask " hey you got air bags on that thing" and I would say NOPE its juiced so I got the license plate saying NOT BAGGED. Of course a few guys at my work asked why I got a plate saying NO T BAG
Captain Stupid Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 I'm not quite sure where I got my name. Anyone have any ideas? 2006 Cadillac Escalade 2/3 drop on 28" wheels Two RE SX 18" subs RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet Custom carbon fiber sub box EVERYTHING else is stock, for now 149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500 148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500 147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s 146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18 Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/ http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.