Second Skin Audio

anyone heard/know something about "Bass Face" (15"sub...)

pintich

If you are paying that much for sundown subs you're getting taken by your dealer

thats totally true. in the uk the best sub thats a reasonable price is actually bassface..

otherwise its

£500 for a 15" orion hcca or

£620 zv4 15" http://caraudio-deals.co.uk/%20Sub-Woofers/15%22-Size/Sundown-Audio-Z-v.4-15%22-Subwoofer

or £660 for a zv5 15 https://gyazo.com/d42802fdd2d4dfb5ed91b2d0a91bebac

wish i could get the subs for US prices with free shipping but nope :/

There are a lot of really loud guys getting really loud in the uk. They aren't running these things.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ok 1.2k on a 15 the video still isnt impressive.... you wan't to put a pair of 3k rms 15"subs to four 600rms 12" subs? At what wattage 1.2k if i could build boxes better i would have no problem with that.

There are a lot of really loud guys getting really loud in the uk. They aren't running these things.

There is people but there isnt probably more than 20-30 systems that are for competing in the whole of the uk

"in a half done box"

"im only pushing X watts"

"there is some guy running these doing XXXdb"

See it for yourself

im guessing the subs that mad moose customs recieved were 4+4ohm which would lead you to believe it was 900wrms at 2ohm like the amp specs say...

they did get that XXXdb number and if you dont believe it its your problem really..

they also had only 2 of some dodgy make batteries

......Their 8.5k amp looks ok.....

:peepwall:

they just literally a couple hours ago released it, its in production as of rn.. dont know the price but it'll probably cost as much as a scv2500..or less even..

Quote "This is a Korean built amp made to the same specification, with the same components, in the same factory as many of the most highly revered performance amps in the market"

"Recommended 750 amps at 14.4v – 16v."

It also weighs 21KG if that helps..

sundown will really need to reconsider their prices :D even if it doesnt deliver 8.5krms (which im certain 99% itll do) even if it only delivers half of that it would still blow away any sundown,dc audio,crescendo audio,ascendent and whatever other amp in the even remotely close price range

Absolutely love sundown and dc but the prices are just unacceptable..

Ok 1.2k on a 15 the video still isnt impressive.... you wan't to put a pair of 3k rms 15"subs to four 600rms 12" subs? At what wattage 1.2k if i could build boxes better i would have no problem with that.

im saying it was running LESS than HALF of its rated power(it can handle more!)and it still makes you think what idiot would buy 600w 12" sub for twice the price of a 15 3kw sub..only so he has that sticker that says dc on it..

really for the price of that 1 12 i can get 2 15's and for the price of a 600wrms amp from dc,sundown or crescendo or whoever else i would get two amps for 5krms total!

im not saying either company is shit or bad.. im saying that all these american companies are full on ripping people off.. the products they sell in reality dont cost 1/5th of the price to manufacture them

interesting that the company claims 8.5k out of the amp, but don't most amps around 8k have triple power/ground inputs?

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

im saying it was running LESS than HALF of its rated power(it can handle more!)and it still makes you think what idiot would buy 600w 12" sub for twice the price of a 15 3kw sub..only so he has that sticker that says dc on it..

really for the price of that 1 12 i can get 2 15's and for the price of a 600wrms amp from dc,sundown or crescendo or whoever else i would get two amps for 5krms total!

im not saying either company is shit or bad.. im saying that all these american companies are full on ripping people off.. the products they sell in reality dont cost 1/5th of the price to manufacture them

uh they are 200 a piece u.s and for the price of my equivalent 12 which would be the lvl2 which is 274 how can you buy 2? And you can get two 2.5k rms amp for 250? i doubt the 2 are doing 5k rms.... show me a video that makes that 15 look impressive and maybe ill change my mind... doing half its rated on the back seat was just really unimpressive seen better with an sundown sa 15 which is only 50 dollars more moved more air with about the same wattage as yours sooo how is yours a better deal? if you have to push full rated to the 15 to get the same output as a 600rms sub on 1k watts? .... I guess it could of been the box

Archived