i wouldnt get anything bigger then a 9mm

if you plan to carry the gun, the small it is the better... a gun doesnt seem heavy untill its been on your side for awhile, then it might as well be a cinder block.

you might want to wait untill they are done with the gun laws....

it wouldnt make much sense to buy a gun that will hold 17 rounds in the handle if the law says you can only have a mag that will hold 10 rounds.... the extra space you have for the additional 7 rounds you can not carry just adds to the weight and overall size.

Good luck

its not all about magazine cappacity in the grip. a full size grip is way more comfortable to shoot. Id worry less about the capacity then the comfort of it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

sig 229 with the e2 grips, my friend just bought one in 9mm for around $750 I think and its really comfortable (to me at least)

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

And he's in IL, so he's already got fucked laws lol.

And he's in IL, so he's already got fucked laws lol.

^^^ truth lol and the weight won't bother me id rather have something with a little weight to it anyways (note: im far from a gun noob just looking for suggestions)

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

its not all about magazine cappacity in the grip. a full size grip is way more comfortable to shoot. Id worry less about the capacity then the comfort of it

i agree comfort is what matters, i prefer a smaller lighter gun personally... so does my dad and brother we are not big guys though so that could be part of our reasoning..... and they carried theirs on their side all day long trying to work

I would suggest the G23 I have one and love it... Great size for comfortable shooting...40 isnt too bad price wise and recoil is manageable because its a midsize frame

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived