Second Skin Audio

4th order for three 15's

def loudness

I wanted to do a 4th cause I know it's going to work.

I wish you the best of luck. Since you know it's going to work, I don't assume you'll be asking many more questions. I'll sit back and learn a thing or two from your build. I would love to see pictures of this build as well.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I wanted to do a 4th cause I know it's going to work.

I wish you the best of luck. Since you know it's going to work, I don't assume you'll be asking many more questions. I'll sit back and learn a thing or two from your build. I would love to see pictures of this build as well.

X2. Not trying to be a dick, but WHY come here and ask people who have experience in this specific thing, and when we give you advice, you talk to us like were a bunch of jackasses and you know EVERYTHING. If 2 different brands of subs, with 2 different amps is SO great, and you know for sure it will do good; start letting us know what were doing wrong so we can switch all of our shit over, and get some Sony Xplod and Kenwood subs, and power them on Pioneer and Pyle amps!!

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Exo ran miss match woofers with miss match amps in his frankenstine vehicle. The only thing I will say about that is he did it right. Each box had a seperate enclosure and a seperate amp. At the very least he made sure it was all the same brand with 2 hdc3 18's on 2 strapped aq 2200's In a sealed box... And then 2 hdc3 15's on a aq 3500 in a ported box.

This was hardly acceptable. It was loud but sounded like ass.

And he did it "right"

I can't imagine what your set up would sound like

It wasn't exo it was the guy from techforce

Did you actually sat in and heard it

Or

Did you see/heard the setup and said sound like shit cause of the mismatched stuff?

Exo ran miss match woofers with miss match amps in his frankenstine vehicle. The only thing I will say about that is he did it right. Each box had a seperate enclosure and a seperate amp. At the very least he made sure it was all the same brand with 2 hdc3 18's on 2 strapped aq 2200's In a sealed box... And then 2 hdc3 15's on a aq 3500 in a ported box.

And he did it "right"

Or

Did you see/heard the setup and said sound like shit cause of the mismatched stuff?

It was actually both people. Guy from techforce donated the truck to Exo.

And it did not sound like ass. Wasn't nearly as loud as it could have been, even techforce admitted that. But it played low as fuck and did over a 150. And even he wouldn't recommend doing it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

And he did it "right"

Or

It was actually both people. Guy from techforce donated the truck to Exo.

And it did not sound like ass. Wasn't nearly as loud as it could have been, even techforce admitted that. But it played low as fuck and did over a 150. And even he wouldn't recommend doing it.

Technically exo didn't run them since he didn't built it or wasn't his

I'm assuming you heard it right?

Archived