Silvertip-Shark-Great-Barrier-Reef-Austr

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i got my certification while doing my undergrad as a PE credit. I think the instructors were from the YMCA, but it has been a while since I took the class. My cert. dive was the only dive I have been on but it was the coolest thing ever. They actually let us do a night dive even though were weren't supposed too! Sadly, I haven't gone diving again :( need to though.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

i've wanted to my whole life. i want to scuba so bad, but it's probably going to be a while before i get certified or ever get to try it... and i will definitely need to build a flipper prosthetic though, because after loosing my right hand i swim in circles lol. those round doughboy pools are the shit though because i can swim an infinite circular lap! hahaha

i use to be an amazingly strong swimmer though and was about to enter the coast guard (was already signed up) and then i lost my right hand. i still would love to join, but they won't take you if you have a handicap... i know i could still out do everyone in boot camp though ;)

Don't really use your hands when you are diving, except to grab or hold things..you would be fine without any prostetic...you only use your legs to move and one hand to adjust your BCD /air in your jacket or drop your weight belt in an emergency.

yeah i know. i was just making a joke. im actually still a pretty strong swimmer when i use my legs, but in a pool when im just messing around swimming with mostly my arms i do go in circles though lol

i've wanted to my whole life. i want to scuba so bad, but it's probably going to be a while before i get certified or ever get to try it... and i will definitely need to build a flipper prosthetic though, because after loosing my right hand i swim in circles lol. those round doughboy pools are the shit though because i can swim an infinite circular lap! hahaha

i use to be an amazingly strong swimmer though and was about to enter the coast guard (was already signed up) and then i lost my right hand. i still would love to join, but they won't take you if you have a handicap... i know i could still out do everyone in boot camp though ;)

I've got a guy in my class now that's missing his left (i wanna say) leg from about his knee. he's not fast by any means, but still rocks it out just fine.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I'm PADI certified. It has been a long while since I've been- but you don't really forget how to do any of it. All you need is a quick refresher on clearing your mask, locating your mouth piece, hand signals and a refresher on the depth tables. It is so freakin' expensive is the deal. I enjoyed it when I did it, but it is pricey. That and unless you live on the beach (and in Kansas you don't), the travel costs money too.

I've done several rock quarries, Gulf of Mexico dives, and a few fresh water "fountains" in FL. I've peeked into a cave or two, but that stuff is scary to me.

My favorite part is running out of air (or the test for it at least). It isn't like the air gets less and less... you are breathing, then you exhale and go to take a breath- and NOPE. That SUCKS. Especially at 40 feet. lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i dive here in florida a lot. If your ever down here and want to know good sites or need a dive buddy hit me up

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived