˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

you picked 2 really slow companies... FI and TM? Awesome stuff but you dont order from them if your in a rush :D. Lookin good though. I guess i cant start with the "This build is worthless with out pics"

if you want "fast companies" go get some duals from walmart, then your shit will be bangin yo

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Just unbooked myself at work for tomorrow.

I have about 2 hours of editing I need to do. Hopefully it will be good weather so I can finish the trunk :D

Im hoping to have power to the amps by this weekend lol

you picked 2 really slow companies... FI and TM? Awesome stuff but you dont order from them if your in a rush :D. Lookin good though. I guess i cant start with the "This build is worthless with out pics"

if you want "fast companies" go get some duals from walmart, then your shit will be bangin yo

Sorry i prefer not to wait months and months for a sub to be built. I think id rather buy a FI / AA used then wait 4-6 weeks for your woofer.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Sorry i prefer not to wait months and months for a sub to be built. I think id rather buy a FI / AA used then wait 4-6 weeks for your woofer.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for ;)

Heeeyyyy free tweeters. You'll like them ;)

I hope so bro :)

Small update guys!

Crescendo finally shipped :D

Business

• Day(s) Left
Change Delivery Request Status Updates
Scheduled Delivery Updated To: Monday, 04/08/2013, By End of Day Last Location: Sarasota, FL, United States, Wednesday, 04/03/2013
Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On: 03/28/2013 Type: Package Weight: 16.00 lbs
Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity Sarasota, FL, United States 04/03/2013 8:36 P.M. Origin Scan United States 03/28/2013 8:41 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Also Toolmaker shipped :)

Click-N-Ship® Shipping Details

Shipped from: Shipped to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

METALWORKZ MACHINE AND TOOL, LLC

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Carbon

Type of Service: USPS Tracking/Delivery Confirmation™

i got my toolmaker goodies on monday, I just got the aluminum ones cant wait to see that copper goodness

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I love seeing progress :D This is going to be sweet. And that different colored fuse holder isnt noticeable.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

i got my toolmaker goodies on monday, I just got the aluminum ones cant wait to see that copper goodness

I went with alum for now. Ill be upgrading to copper in a month or so. Just wanted to get these fast! I have a deadline now.

Is that radiator support hard totake off for the alt?

Its not hard, Just awkward and annoying.

Every thing in this build is lame

Good morning Nick lol

Archived