Jessica Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 i get 82 Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
DubNDodge Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 82 Edit: 4(3+5(7x4/6)(1+2)/4) 4(3+5(28/6)3/4) 4(3+(70/3)3/4) 4(3+(70)/4) 4(3+17.5) 4(20.5) 82 '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Have fun with this one. No calculators allowed, post a picture of your math. 4(3+5(7x4/6)(1+2)/4) If I didn't do my homework at school I won't do it here lol I like math I want to be a math teacher or something were I can major in math or anything related I may not be the smartest but I could Spend hours trying to figure out a problem Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Miguels Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 this is very interesting.. we should have these more often my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 IF the 6 were over everything, it would read 6/(2(1+2))Or(6/2)(1+2) no incorrect, (6/2)(1+3) is the same as 6/2*(1=3)6/(2(1+3) is the same as 6 over everything I am pretty sure that is the equation I posted for 6 over everything. You just left out the last closing ) yes, it is i goofed up n said he was correct at first then i changed it, then he edited his post cuz he realized the same thing and, its just a mess. Atleast we corrected our mistakes and admitted wrong lol I guess were going the right way Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
MrSkippyJ Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 4(8(28/6)(3)/4)) 4(8(4.67*3)/4) 4(8*14.01/4) 4(112.08/4) 4(28.02) 112.08 Fuck I see my error F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 this is very interesting.. we should have these more often I was thinking the same thing Maybe make a section just for math lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 I know the answer and will post it shortly, I am just trying to prove it long hand on paper. This shit is tough and making me think!
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 this is very interesting.. we should have these more often I was thinking the same thing Maybe make a section just for math lol When you really think about it, if you have ever designed and built a box, if you dont have a basic grasp of math, you are fucked!
bassfreake Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Looked it up And I'm not trying to prove anything I'm trying to understand lol I always have that problem so I rewrite everything I just brought this up cause I had a teacher at college say if anybody uses / for dividing or fraction I'll mark it wrong Same with the square root and the dividing houses put a symbol parenthesis or symbol for writing anything after the house when you're typing though it's a little difficult to do it as a fraction the traditional way... and in the actual picture it had the other division sign that's a line with a dot above and below but it's kinda hard to type that too... just a matter of having to be able to read how stuff will wind up turning out when it's typed and take it back to the absolute basics pretty much... too often the problem isn't that people aren't smart enough for math... more often it winds up being that they just over think it Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.