EdgarG0721 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 The answer is 1 I just to be good at math my fav subject
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 The answer is 1 I just to be good at math my fav subject You must not have read any of this or are being a smart ass. The answer is not 1.
Miguels Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 The answer is 1 I just to be good at math my fav subject you're not good at math or English my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
KillaCam Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 It's simply 9, I do see where people get confused though. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Miguels Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 my friend on FB actually got mad.. she said it was 1 and even after showing a video of how to solve it she went and said.. Good luck with life. lol she dropped out of school too and things thinks she knows.. i know she shared it but im guessing she got a 9 and just deleted it from her page before i got to see it Miguel Serrano teacher are not always right.. did you ever happen to see them get the answers from a book? 12 hours ago · Like Meggz Douglas oh my god. No you don't. you leave the 6 alone. you do what is on the other side of the divide sign and then divide it by 6. once you have figured out that the right side of the divide sign is 6, you are left with a simple math problem which is 6/6 and that equals 1. Meggz Douglas No Miguel, you have fun with life when you can't figure out a simple math problem... my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 I hope she finds a rich husband.
Miguels Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 its will be hard for here there in Tennessee my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
EdgarG0721 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 The answer is 1 I just to be good at math my fav subjectyou're not good at math or English I was being sarcastic and who cares about English it's a website not my job if I don't want I don't have to use proper English most people don't even speak proper English anymore so calm down( notice theirs no punctuation on this for a reason)
KillaCam Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Lots of people use proper English. It doesn't matter if it's just a website, it doesn't matter where you are really. You'll be respected more if you type and talk properly. In no way am I trying to be a dick. Just giving you some advise. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.