Calling out E-thug Audiofanaticz

I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off.

The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right?

Then wouldn't it be at the head rest since that's were our heads are at?

wrong.. its placed at the port because that where we are loudest..

I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off.

The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right?

That works too.

Yes!!!

Finally got something right tonight

Well if you have wall I guess your putting it in the port

35274142.jpg

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Well if you have wall I guess your putting it in the port

what if its a sealed wall?

I'm a noob, but I like this idea.

At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO

I just hate all of the different styles of metering. Everyone comes up claiming different crap. Why do I give a fuck that I can do a 157 in the kick with my driver door open?

Here is the one that gets me worked up the most. People do musical builds that are still built for the meter. Most of these are driver side ported walls that do a much higher score and hurt the passenger more. What the fuck is that! Im driving, I want the full effect of what I built! But no, it gets built that way because the meter goes on the passenger side dash.

I will admit that I have stuck my head in the port while sitting at a red light just because it was louder and made my face tingle.

Archived