'13 Subaru BRZ HCCA/AQ2200/Fiberglass

I call first demo once back at school ;-)

I guess I can deal with that as long as you are in the right place at the right time.

I will try to be hopefully my new components arrive before I return and hopefully I have a chance to build a new box this stance stuff is time consuming lol

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

That's a damn nice trunk to work with.

Tuned.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

wtf?? that's a subaru? that's a damn nice looking car. i love that exterior styling.

Jointly made with toyota.

Same body as the toyota gt 86. And the scion fr-s.

Just slight variations.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

That's a damn nice trunk to work with.

Tuned.

Small, but otherwise it isn't too bad. Thanks.

wtf?? that's a subaru? that's a damn nice looking car. i love that exterior styling.

Yep first subaru to not be awd in quite awile.

Also thank you for your contributions to this project.

I was thinking about getting a BRZ or 86 . . . . how does it ride?

It rides exactly how I expected it to I guess judging its weight and ride height. Definitely "sporty" aka rough over bumps and such, but that is to be expected from a car like this. But it has a great road feel as far as I'm concerned. Ever driven an rx-8? It feels quite similar imo.

If you want to check out how reasonably well a rwd n00b (besides video games and rc cars) was able to handle it in snow due to the great balance:

(and for the record the goal wasn't to hold it extremely long I was just pushing the limits of the car, so of course there will be spinouts, lol)

Well I wanted to take a break from taping so figured id give an update.

First goal of the day was to make a template to shape my top piece. To do so I made this guy and taped on a pencil for exactly 12.25 inches:

20130227_135708.jpg

20130227_140327.jpg

That let me figure out where I had clearance and where I didnt, leaving me with this guy:

20130227_150102.jpg

20130227_150927.jpg

20130227_151007.jpg

Which let me cut out this guy:

20130227_162153.jpg

If you wondered why the side piece was notched, now you know. Not enough clearance to go higher.

20130227_162202.jpg

20130227_175728.jpg

20130227_175920.jpg

20130227_175940.jpg

And now to basically a whole roll of tape in the trunk. Bout to go back out and tape up the top, should have some more good updates later tonight.

20130227_205007.jpg

Archived