>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

looks like nice sized boogers to me.... meh!!!

Its a very sad moment when the picture you take with your S4 phone for the booze post, shows you that you have been using a very dirty glass all night, looks like lettuce or some shit, wtf dish washer. Phone, Too much detail dawg wtf

20130513235657.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Have you made any calls on it? I see in a bunch of reviews of the S3 that it would go into menus or something due to your ear/face touching the screen

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Have you made any calls on it? I see in a bunch of reviews of the S3 that it would go into menus or something due to your ear/face touching the screen

i make calls all day long, i run a business entirely off my phone, never had any issues

Idk about the S3 but my S4 (dk if purp's is the same)... turns off when on call. Like... it senses that your face is right there and blacks out the screen. You can't press a button or anything on accident. If you have it on speaker phone or take it away from your face cause it's ringing or vibrating or whatnot, then the screen lights up and you can do menu type stuff again, but never had that problem either. Hardest part for me was answering... lmfao. didn't know how. But got that figured out in the 2nd day of owning the phone. (kept hitting the green rather than swiping it how it says to, just a retard as normal haha)

Sheena = pedobear

Got my gf one of these today for att. Just curious but with the motion gestures, how long does it take for the phone to catch on to your motion? We were messing with it and it would do it then sometimes it wouldn't do it. Is this normal? Also when using apps like go launcher ex and go locker, can the phone still do the motion gestures?

BABYJUICE

For the motion, it's still new so it's not that great. It helps if you're backlit. Like one thing it says is if you're in a dark room? Turn it off. it ain't going to work. It'll only annoy you. Same with the whole eye scrolling thing. But if you're supposedly outside and it's bright as can be? Should work pretty well.

As far as using apps and motion gesture, Idk. I'm not lazy enough to need it lol. I'll just pause the vid, I'll just scroll, I'll...whatever. I don't need it to do it for me lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived