>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

shit this battery lasts TONS longer than my old phone. and that's with using GPS, games, facebook, etc all in the same day. before i would be afraid to do any of that unless it was no a charger or it would die way way fast.

also, i just flashed the wicked rom to it. cleaned it up nicely, even themed it a little bit. but the BEST part is i get better data reception. at work i was stuck on t-mobiles edge network, sometimes nothing at all. now i'm getting 4g 95% of the time. that makes me one happy individual lol. going to be working on a minimalist theme now

take a screen shot of the new theme, i want to see /\ /\

Also, i personally know several people who have went from an iphone to the S4, its funny because once an iphone user uses a S4 and understands what all it does and can do, you pretty much hear a "dont know why i stuck with the iphone for so long" statement.

XS-power1.jpg

pretty much lol, my iphone friends whenever the play with my phone they are amazed at how fast it is, how much better the colors are, and the detail in the pictures on top of all the features it has, and i'm talking about the s3, I can't even imagine the s4 haha.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Also, i personally know several people who have went from an iphone to the S4, its funny because once an iphone user uses a S4 and understands what all it does and can do, you pretty much hear a "dont know why i stuck with the iphone for so long" statement.

will do. will probably take a couple days to get it how i want it tho. magic fluids is a hella cool live wallpaper. and if you want to hide certain things from people (like your texts or gallery like me), look into the swipe pad app. pretty handy imo

here's my current theme. i was going to add a few minimalist text widgets for some icons along the left side (which i may still do) but i like how simple this looks. most common apps are used by certain gestures. i like to have things hidden for when people grab a hold of my phone and try to snoop

Screenshot_2013-06-10-17-43-24.png

the barcode on the bottom is my battery level. it was charging so the arror was pointing to the right to show it was charging.

Just a heads up. Not sure if it is true or not, but for the guys that have this phone, can you confirm any of these problems?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

the headphone jack? Idk. I plug it into my surround sound and use iheartradio and no probs. so as far as that? i have no probs

wifi? no probs

hot? well, depends. it gets warm, but it's not like "OMG, I JUST BURNT MYSELF" how this rambling idiot keeps going on lol. it's just... warm. really. i play games on it all the time and yeah, it's warm but doesn't stop me. lol. i mean shit, been playin a game for an hour now, hour straight, and it's warm. can leave my finger on the screen and no prob. just think of it as a hand warmer...

that band raising or whatnot? if you use a case, WHO THE HELL CARES? I have actually 0 cm worth of the actual phone exposed as i have a case.

Then to all of you who posted few days ago or whatnot... about me bein at 60% and all... no, that's me playin games on the phone. lol. whomever has this, i kid you not, get the game "spartan wars" and play it for few hours. Have it at 100% and play. Then tell me how your battery is after even an hour.

Sheena = pedobear

Just a heads up. Not sure if it is true or not, but for the guys that have this phone, can you confirm any of these problems?

Heaphones: tested Beats earbuds $100 , Monster N Crediables $150, and the headphones that came with it, cheap sony headphones. no issues of what this guy speaks of what so ever.

I have even been going through my remixes, plays excellent and sounds awesome

I have never had the device get hot, or anything out of the norm, if you have the phone plugged in charging, and are using it, it gets warm, but not burning hot like this guy talks about.

As far as the metal band thing? Wtf is he talking about LOL, the phone is put together in pieces, why is this now an issue? LOL sounds like he's being a little anal, or the way he sounds, taking a lot of anal

XS-power1.jpg

that guy sounds like an idiot. my phone gets as warm as my last. actually probably less so. my last one did get hot to where you're like OUCH. this one does not. probably just tried picking things to complain about and blow them out of proportion

Archived