Soooo I'm scrollin through facebook and I see G4TV post a pic of some new AC piece, so I thought it was just a new expansion or something for AC3, but then I noticed the "AC IV: Black Flag" title and thought it had to be a joke..........................

Well it's apparently not............they confirmed it and will be unveiling much more in early march............... I honestly think this is WAYYYY too fast, especially after the flop AC3 was, they can't put a brand new game half a year later, there's no anticipation for it now!!!

Official info:

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/730183/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-confirmed-by-ubisoft/

AssassinsCreed4_zpsfe1e86c7.png

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I loved the assasin's creed games but it seems realy too early for them to create a sequel.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

No anticipation? I loved AC3, and will definitely buy 4.

:peepwall:

I mean, while I didn't love this game nearly as much as the others, I was still excited for a new one, but I would like to wait a while to forget about the things I disliked about 3 while they tried to really Improve 4, but if they just rush another one out to soon, I'm not dying to get my hands on it..........

I loved the assasin's creed games but it seems realy too early for them to create a sequel.

yea, definitely a very risky move......won't get as many sales if they release too early, it take alot of people months to get new games so many people probably won't have played 3 yet

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Alan, there's even 2 out? Lol jk. I only say that because how you say some haven't even played 3 yet? I haven't even played 1. I hear it's pretty much the best ps3 series out there, but yeah... haven't even played the first one.

I do agree though that if they start producing these that quick... that it will become crap, like cod. it came out roughly once a year (and still does) but it seemed to be that they worked on it. like they would do 24/7 on it for that year. now it seems more like a 8-5 mon-fri type deal. so the fact they've waited so long to release 2 and then 3? Seems like they should keep on that timeframe.

Sheena = pedobear

Alan, there's even 2 out? Lol jk. I only say that because how you say some haven't even played 3 yet? I haven't even played 1. I hear it's pretty much the best ps3 series out there, but yeah... haven't even played the first one.

I do agree though that if they start producing these that quick... that it will become crap, like cod. it came out roughly once a year (and still does) but it seemed to be that they worked on it. like they would do 24/7 on it for that year. now it seems more like a 8-5 mon-fri type deal. so the fact they've waited so long to release 2 and then 3? Seems like they should keep on that timeframe.

Lol exactly, most people played this one but not the first ones, so they think this one is really good when it's lacking compared to the others......... and I see the same downward spiral most of these companies are taking by producing too much too fast and it ends up just being crap anyway....

I missed Alan.

Lol exactly, most people played this one but not the first ones, so they think this one is really good when it's lacking compared to the others......... and I see the same downward spiral most of these companies are taking by producing too much too fast and it ends up just being crap anyway....

Happens all the time look at call of duty its only gotten worse threw the years.

Looks like gaming companies are seeing all that money the Cod franchise makes and want to try and make a little profit by doing the same. I mean it's a brilliant scheme if you think about it. Same engine for years, all you have to do every year is make new maps, weapons, fonts, gui upgrades here and there and you got yourself $60 a pop a year. I remember when most of that stuff came in a patch, for free.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Looks like gaming companies are seeing all that money the Cod franchise makes and want to try and make a little profit by doing the same. I mean it's a brilliant scheme if you think about it. Same engine for years, all you have to do every year is make new maps, weapons, fonts, gui upgrades here and there and you got yourself $60 a pop a year. I remember when most of that stuff came in a patch, for free.

Couldn't agree more wait till ps4 and xbox 720 prices will skyrocket im done buying games currently i get about 1-3 games per year most are used and old.

Happens all the time look at call of duty its only gotten worse threw the years.

you are right sir!!! i was disappointed in black ops 2 myself!!! the first modern warfare had even better graphics than black ops 2 and gameplay is off limit dont like it! its like they also blended in ghost recon inside COD