Why do people argue on car audio forums more than other forums?

if you think this a bad, join a health and fitness or a lifting forum. you will then realize that the squabbling on this site is extremely minor.

When you go on a lifting forum you enter into a community full of the most testosterone filled guys from every neck of the woods. combine that with a superiority complex and you're in for a doozy.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

if you think this a bad, join a health and fitness or a lifting forum. you will then realize that the squabbling on this site is extremely minor.

When you go on a lifting forum you enter into a community full of the most testosterone filled guys from every neck of the woods. combine that with a superiority complex and you're in for a doozy.

Oh yea! Couldn't agree more.

On the diesel forums or particular car forums its usually a smaller community of smarter people that know some shit about what they say.. Im a member on coloradofans for my GMC canyon...the guys on there run circles around me when it come to tech talk/engine talk. There is rarely misinformation given out...I'm not a newb when it comes to engines either..I can rebuild anything on 2 wheels..and built my own bike from frame...but when it comes to specifics on that truck..especially electronics/codes/pcm tuning and that stuff...they school the shit outta me..but I don't jump on there and hand out wrong advice.

Also a big thing with audio that I don't see on there is...People who think there shit is the biggest a baddest when they haven't even got there feet wet in the hobby.

My shits not loud..I know its not..but it sounds good to me and I'm happy with it....

Also like I said above misinformation....when theres a thread for example..OP asks what he should upgrade on his electrical to support 2500wRMS...and one of the first damn answers is from a noob with 2 posts that tells the OP all he needs is a Boss Cap or some bullshit...then once a experienced person disagrees the Noob lets the butthurt flow and thread turns to shit...just my 2 cents

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Agreed... very true!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Good response.

On the diesel forums or particular car forums its usually a smaller community of smarter people that know some shit about what they say.. Im a member on coloradofans for my GMC canyon...the guys on there run circles around me when it come to tech talk/engine talk. There is rarely misinformation given out...I'm not a newb when it comes to engines either..I can rebuild anything on 2 wheels..and built my own bike from frame...but when it comes to specifics on that truck..especially electronics/codes/pcm tuning and that stuff...they school the shit outta me..but I don't jump on there and hand out wrong advice.

Also a big thing with audio that I don't see on there is...People who think there shit is the biggest a baddest when they haven't even got there feet wet in the hobby.

My shits not loud..I know its not..but it sounds good to me and I'm happy with it....

Also like I said above misinformation....when theres a thread for example..OP asks what he should upgrade on his electrical to support 2500wRMS...and one of the first damn answers is from a noob with 2 posts that tells the OP all he needs is a Boss Cap or some bullshit...then once a experienced person disagrees the Noob lets the butthurt flow and thread turns to shit...just my 2 cents

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

Kicker is the best!

/thread :rofl::P

People argue alot on the civic forums. This exhaust is best, no this one is louder, This race header, that intake, Your wheels are rice, no your spoiler is rice. Shoot me ;)

Archived