Nice, those MTXs are getting down!!!

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I have never been in one of those trucks, but is all that area normally exposed, or did he actually cut that much sheet metal?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I have never been in one of those trucks, but is all that area normally exposed, or did he actually cut that much sheet metal?

cut. its not exposed at all normally.

No it's an Avalanche, the back wall of the truck can come out. He just took out the lower half and left the upper half in. no cutting needed.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

No it's an Avalanche, the back wall of the truck can come out. He just took out the lower half and left the upper half in. no cutting needed.

really? thats cool i didnt know that. i guess chevy had to do something when the bed is like two feet long :P

Archived