iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/crescendo/140796-thank-you-great-customer-service.html I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
basshead7890 Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Crescendo is the only company to call me back even without me leaving a voice message. My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
Chris Hammer Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 I read through this..not responding to anyone in particular..but has anyone paid attention to the Chinese new year? Their holiday...no matter what the US owners of crescendo do the religion/holidays/practices over in china are different...tgey get there stuff direct from china shit like this is bound to happen..its part of it...its part of the reason they are cheaper(for mids). Shit gets lostin translation...sometimes email filters fuck shit up...stuff happens its life.. if u dint want to wait and can't get a hold if them talk to ur bank..tell them u haven't recieved a product or communication and get ur money back..go buy some more expensive mids MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
iwannabeloud Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Agree 100% ^ I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
REVOofRustler Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 This thread has gone very downhill. Like I stated in the other thread about the wait, I'm fine with waiting because it's not Crescendo's fault that they didn't recieve their shipment when scheduled. What bugs me now is that they DO have the shipment in as of Tuesday. I found some posts on their facebook saying that they had started shipping out the FT-1s on Wednesday. So they do have all of our equipment, but they chose to go to SBN instead of staying at the shop and getting all the packages ready to ship out as soon as possible. As for keeping us updated, I do think they could have done a better job. I ordered my Mezzos on December 16th with the expectation that they would be shipped out between the 17th of December and the 4th of January. Just a few days before the 4th, I went on their store website and saw that the shipping date had been pushed back to the 14th. It wasn't until reading around on forums that I found it was because they had changed the design of the tweeters which caused a delay. The 14th came around and I still hadn't heard anything directly from Crescendo about the status of my components. It wasn't until a week later that they finally sent out the email about how their freight company screwed up and we were going to have to wait for the Chinese new year to end. The ETA was then February 26th. Like I said before, the only way I even found they had the shipment was by browsing around on their Facebook. I can't say that they have horrible/no customer service, because they have kept us updated to an extent. However, there is definitely room for improvement. Even if they just posted a status on their facebook (not a reply to comment in an unrelated picture) about what was going on, I would be much happier. They posted up a few pictures of their vehicles while getting ready for SBN, and I don't see why they couldn't take a few seconds to post something telling their customers what is going on with their orders. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 I'm sure their whole shipment was in more than just one box Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Noel989 Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 So much drama cause by a company Everybody focus on the pwx When the question was about an amp not bieng able to take rated voltage And that happen way before sbn Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 This thread is starting to look like the hifonics thread lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Miguels Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 i bought some pwx last year and Navid went out of his way to ship them to me.. they actually got shipped from another location and not Florida like they usually do.. thats costumer service to me my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 So much drama cause by a company Everybody focus on the pwx When the question was about an amp not bieng able to take rated voltage And that happen way before sbn Read thread title again Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.