Autorama, Nahhh...sorry.

So wheres the "X" going to be?

It might be the short bus driving you fools around ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

SWEET...... :lol:

WE GOT A DESIGNATED DRIVER......

I figured I could use the truck for it's intended purpose. I just gotta slap the seats back in.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i just decided while sittin here that nahhh i dont feel like going......so if anyone was gonna drive up and check out the Tahoe or meet me, it probably wont happen this year. Im not competiting and my interior isnt show quality so i have no interest in the show itself. So its basicly costing me money to go sit there all day for no reason.....then its costing me even more money and time because i have MAJOR work on the caddy and my weekends are GOLD to me.

so anyway, i could change my mind since i just now did, but its not lookin like i feel like going.

maybe next year when the hoopty is long finished if chicken lets me....

i heard that those bastards at cal expo charge 2 much money for the events they hold there trust me steve we all got burned last year for the ignition show......including doug. but yea i hear ya on tryin to keep the interior up to par. hard on a daily driver.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Fuck dude, I don't blame ya. You could kill a lot on the hoopty this weekend if ya stay home.

But if ya change yer mind, look for the black diesel with the cooler in the back ;)

is that what you do with those old speaker boxes. cut the top off throw ice in it and call it a cooler????

j/k just a beer drinkers dream

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Steve you should go with us to Danger Zone. Im allowed 1 vehicle with my booth and im getting the Built 2 Rail booth put next to the DB drags so I can compete then BBQ at my booth. So come park your ride in my booth Ill get you in for free and feed you full of BBQ LOL its april 5th in visalia were getting a few hotel rooms on Mooney Friday and sat to watch the cruising and party

i just decided while sittin here that nahhh i dont feel like going......so if anyone was gonna drive up and check out the Tahoe or meet me, it probably wont happen this year. Im not competiting and my interior isnt show quality so i have no interest in the show itself. So its basicly costing me money to go sit there all day for no reason.....then its costing me even more money and time because i have MAJOR work on the caddy and my weekends are GOLD to me.

so anyway, i could change my mind since i just now did, but its not lookin like i feel like going.

maybe next year when the hoopty is long finished if chicken lets me....

Wise choice :lol: get to work ha ha ha
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg