Scott Bowman hits the "Brown Note" with EXO

Is this that ride that had a bar stool for a seat?

edit: nvm it was twisted

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

saw this last night when jorge posted it on fb, haven't laughed this hard in a while

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

if that the real reason you shouldn't make fun..

You could look at it that way or you would think that given an illness where you could be prone to having such accidents; you would not put yourself in that position. No one had a gun to his head. Scott's truck is a beast and everyone knows that including Exo. People with no health problems have trouble sitting in that thing for a minute.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

You could look at it that way or you would think that given an illness where you could be prone to having such accidents; you would not put yourself in that position. No one had a gun to his head. Scott's truck is a beast and everyone knows that including Exo. People with no health problems have trouble sitting in that thing for a minute.

I agree I have cancer and had a spine surgery with a bunch of metal on it

Last week at autorama I got a demo and I felt it on my back I panic trying to get out plus a huge headache not good

Lolololol damn that sucks to be him.. better brought a change of clothes!!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I agree I have cancer and had a spine surgery with a bunch of metal on it

Last week at autorama I got a demo and I felt it on my back I panic trying to get out plus a huge headache not good

Godspeed bro. Im so sorry.

Exxxxxxxxxxxactly. That truck almost made Twisted shit himself.

You don't see epileptics going to raves.

Helen Keller never went to a laser light show, and if she did, she never complained.

SEEWHATIDIDTHERE?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived