SBN 2013 SEXY DEMO & HAIRTRICK

Those girls look way to old for JP's tastes.... WTF?

I think so too, his face had a look of discomfort (kinda looked like meh) not really a face of I am going to fuck the shit out of you later. :shrug: just my .02 cents.

Lets get some 14 to 16 year olds in there and watch him come alive...lmao. Hell, we could put haters in a wig and tell jp "she's" only 15.... just a thought..

:rofl: :roflmao:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I still like when people say who cares what people say, it hammers.

It has 10 18s and 30kw+. If it didn't whoever built it should just strap themselves in and take a long drive off a short pier.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I think he was uncomfortable because she was a hoe seeking attention and on top of that couldnt give a 1/3 the way decent lap dance.

All reality aside i think her being 18 didnt help his discomfort.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I want to see pics and vids of you guys systems.

Why? no one is disputing that JP is fairly loud. He's just a fuck nugget. And btw, most of "our" systems were built by us. Most of us didnt stroke a check and let someone else do the work( at least twice). You give me a decent sized checkbook, his truck and tell me to go at it, it'd be louder, and I'd have built it all myself. 10 18's on 30k and people don't even look phased by it. Hell wasn't even loud enough to give that whack hoe a bit a rhythm, personally, not all to impressed. Especially when you take into account there were rides there ( one in particular) that possibly made a certain bearded someone go poo poo in his shorts. Now that, my friend, is impressive.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Bowmans is impressive hands down but can he play hours upon hours of any type of music? I think not, the point of jp's setup is to be a demo monster and that's exactly what it is, I don't see why y'all care so much how loud it is when it serves it's purpose

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Guest DC Power Kyle

I sat in bowman's truck and in JPs and I can tell you that they are both awesome vehicles.. I have videos I have to edit and put on YouTube.. but I would say that Bowman's vehicle has way more authority on making you feel like the brown note is indeed, real. LOL.

I don't care if she has rythm or if her lapdance sucks lol...If I were him I would lock up my truck go back to her room have some fun..and then come back an hour(15min) later and demo some more.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived