ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)

i also bought a xp950 from scott, should be here next week

I'll have it shipped out tomorrow. I should just bring it to your ass, but I'll be working on my own truck tomorrow. So it'll ship out in the morning.

And when the time comes, if you need help with that tiny box, let me know and I'll come throw it in the bed of the truck for you. :rofl::crazy:

It's going in the cab. Maybe one weekend I'll come up and you can help me build it. If you aren't scared

I could build that thing in my sleep. See it's already done! Seriously though, if you need help when the time comes, provided I have time, load up the wood and come on down, or just buy it when you get here, or just pay me for the wood and I'll build it for you. Whatever.

Double post

Technically that's a triple post, but we've all done it! lol

I'll have it shipped out tomorrow. I should just bring it to your ass, but I'll be working on my own truck tomorrow. So it'll ship out in the morning.

And when the time comes, if you need help with that tiny box, let me know and I'll come throw it in the bed of the truck for you. :rofl::crazy:

It's going in the cab. Maybe one weekend I'll come up and you can help me build it. If you aren't scared

I could build that thing in my sleep. See it's already done! Seriously though, if you need help when the time comes, provided I have time, load up the wood and come on down, or just buy it when you get here, or just pay me for the wood and I'll build it for you. Whatever.

Double post

I know where the Home Depot is on Sheldon creek :). Or is it the one after. Been years since I been to Elk Grove but if you can figure out a removable panel to load the sub as well then sir I will come up in a few weeks (after I get my electrical done)

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Double post

I know where the Home Depot is on Sheldon creek :). Or is it the one after. Been years since I been to Elk Grove but if you can figure out a removable panel to load the sub as well then sir I will come up in a few weeks (after I get my electrical done)

It's on Laguna, about 5 minutes from me. Yes let me know and we'll figure something out. Should be able to knock it out in a day. i have all the tools we'll need. Hopefully the beast will be up and running by then so I can move it and we can just build and then load it in your truck here. I have a nice shop on the side of the house with a long driveway.

Can always build a battery tray/box, mount the battery, build your box, run the wires from front to rear, run speaker wire, solder/crimp connections....etc

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Can always build a battery tray/box, mount the battery, build your box, run the wires from front to rear, run speaker wire, solder/crimp connections....etc

the cab battery (950) and all the amps will be in the center console. I need to build a center console but i am running all the wires/rcas once my terminals and ALT (cough) gets here next week

Archived