Miguels Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Lol I'm just giving you shit. I know you love the sundown subs my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 I know everyone is just taking shit. I'm taking nothing personal haha ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
CleanSierra Posted April 1, 2015 Report Posted April 1, 2015 Fuck yes. Those pillars look about what I'll end up with I think. Get that pig playing. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Kyblack76 Posted April 1, 2015 Report Posted April 1, 2015 killer boots ...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted April 1, 2015 Author Report Posted April 1, 2015 killer boots ...... I love my boots Kyle. It's the only footwear I have. Only way to get them off is to kill me ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted April 1, 2015 Author Report Posted April 1, 2015 Fuck yes. Those pillars look about what I'll end up with I think. Get that pig playing. This weekend the front stage will be playing. My midbass get here Friday ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 1, 2015 Report Posted April 1, 2015 Looking good bro Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
matt14 Posted April 1, 2015 Report Posted April 1, 2015 Doors deadened? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 1, 2015 Author Report Posted April 1, 2015 Halfway deadened. Enough for no rattle. But I need more to seal the doors and the outer skin ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.