scooter99 Posted April 1, 2015 Report Posted April 1, 2015 his stuff just showed up a few minutes ago, thanks Scott You got it bro! That "other package" is sitting here waiting to be sent out in a few weeks for you! And to hell with Fi, and Sunburn Subs!! Only way to get to the 160z is with the funky pups!! You must rock the funky pups!!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted April 1, 2015 Author Report Posted April 1, 2015 Some exterior parts are coming in this week, lowering parts thanks to a few buddies and a set of wheels ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted April 4, 2015 Author Report Posted April 4, 2015 These just showed up ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted April 4, 2015 Author Report Posted April 4, 2015 Yes ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 Are they installed yet? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 4, 2015 Author Report Posted April 4, 2015 No. I just got done ripping out the interior and using what deadener I have left. Drilled a few holes in the passenger foot well. Front stage will be playing tomorow night "hopefully" Pillars are installed and and prewired. Just need to get grommets and I need to make a bracket for the fuse holders ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 no more sundown neoz? sell me some more shit. I need a tweeter amp for those sundown tweeters. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted April 4, 2015 Author Report Posted April 4, 2015 One of the sundown neos took a shit on me. I've been reading good things about the silver flutes so I said fuck it. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
scooter99 Posted April 6, 2015 Report Posted April 6, 2015 These just showed up silver flutes? They don't look like flutes! They look like speakers, but what do I know! LOL Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.