CortezDTV Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 I'm gonna have my stereo in before you Hurry it up SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
ToNasty Posted May 25, 2015 Author Report Posted May 25, 2015 That's fine. I'm not in a rush. I have more to do to this truck than just the audio. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
hdorre Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 hurry up brandon On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
tdsa23 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 Where's the progress? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted May 25, 2015 Author Report Posted May 25, 2015 It's mostly stuff you can't see. I added more ccf. Have changed out the midbass a few times. And I think I got it now. Sub stage is underway (no recone needed) Mostly have been working on my front stage. I could care less about sub stage if my front stage isn't to my liking. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted May 25, 2015 Author Report Posted May 25, 2015 The zv4 is being sold. Picking up 2 havoc 15s Yes I do still have an extra z motor for when I eventually do the 6th ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 i dont run AA homes, Never have and never will. The zv4 is being sold. Picking up 2 havoc 15s" Yes I do still have an extra z motor for when I eventually do the 6th Sundown came out with a sub named Havocs as well? Cause you know," NEVER will run AA" LMAO 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted May 25, 2015 Author Report Posted May 25, 2015 I'm doing this for a reason you'll see ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 I'm doing this for a reason you'll see See in what about a year? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.