ToNasty Posted June 11, 2015 Author Report Posted June 11, 2015 Lulz, I want to part out the truck when I haven't drove it for a while but once I drive it I want to keep it. It's a vicious cycle. Check your pms ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted June 24, 2015 Author Report Posted June 24, 2015 Alt was just repaired by DC. Will have it back this week and more stuff to come ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted June 26, 2015 Author Report Posted June 26, 2015 Little update. The HAT'S took a shit and my 4ch is gone. New set of 4" full ranges and 2 small 2ch amps will be here tomorow. The alt.was repaired my DC and will be here Saturday. And the crescendo 3500 was sold for something a little but bigger ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 you change equipment too damn much On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted June 26, 2015 Author Report Posted June 26, 2015 It's well worth it. Much more power ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 it was a 6th order 18 what is it now? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kyblack76 Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 It's well worth it. Much more power edit- probably one of my all time fav boards..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted June 26, 2015 Author Report Posted June 26, 2015 2 soundstream rubicon 75.2 and the dd c2c ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 I'm getting very close. This stuff just showed up ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.