ToNasty Posted August 28, 2015 Author Report Posted August 28, 2015 I'm not changing shit other than adding more batts. There is no need for anything else change. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted August 28, 2015 Report Posted August 28, 2015 when your amps cost more than the truck :unknw: On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted August 28, 2015 Author Report Posted August 28, 2015 when your amps cost more than the truck :unknw: You wpuld be suprised what I paid for all 3 amps. Your butthole will probably pucker ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Leo1103 Posted August 28, 2015 Report Posted August 28, 2015 Change your mind yet? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
ToNasty Posted August 28, 2015 Author Report Posted August 28, 2015 Nope. Bill is aware of everything though ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 28, 2015 Report Posted August 28, 2015 Secrets don't make friends. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ToNasty Posted August 28, 2015 Author Report Posted August 28, 2015 Sorry broke. To many haters right now. Itl be done when it's done how I want ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 28, 2015 Report Posted August 28, 2015 Fuck you haters. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ToNasty Posted August 28, 2015 Author Report Posted August 28, 2015 This weekend I will be building a new false.floor and center console with top. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
CleanSierra Posted August 28, 2015 Report Posted August 28, 2015 Center consoles are for fags Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.