ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)

• 3 weeks later...

First USALTERNATORS in. 1 or 2 to go. This one is just to run the truck and highs amps since chevrolet was being homo. Color matched to my truck with a clutch pulley. This is a 240 amp

IMG_20151214_132650.jpg

sex...

Dan does nice nice work......

(send it back, and have him send you a hair pin... on my dime.... i have credit with him)

First USALTERNATORS in. 1 or 2 to go. This one is just to run the truck and highs amps since chevrolet was being homo. Color matched to my truck with a clutch pulley. This is a 240 ampIMG_20151214_132650.jpg

sex...

(send it back, and have him send you a hair pin... on my dime.... i have credit with him)

Next alt is a hairpin. This alt is just to run the truck. Next one is hairpin to run the audio. Cmon man. I was born at night but not last night

I just didn't want 1 stock alt and 1 painted alt

First USALTERNATORS in. 1 or 2 to go. This one is just to run the truck and highs amps since chevrolet was being homo. Color matched to my truck with a clutch pulley. This is a 240 ampIMG_20151214_132650.jpg

sex...

Next alt is a hairpin. This alt is just to run the truck. Next one is hairpin to run the audio. Cmon man. I was born at night but not last night

I just didn't want 1 stock alt and 1 painted alt

naw kid...

looks sick.... and dan does really nice work....

Archived