Please answer my questions! thank you!

:bsflag:

all i basically said is if you don't know the difference between mono and stereo, the most basic basic thing in car audio, then you should take your system to a qualified installer. What the hell was wrong with that? I swear to god some of you are so damn sensitive i don't know how you make it through life.

Like I said I normally use mmats old school amps that are .5 ohm stable and hook one 1ohm dvc subwoofer to it. My last system was a 12" BTL with the ufo motor on my mmats dchx2200.05 that I bought from you and I put it in the trunk of my jaguar and built the box to specs recommended from people at caraudioforums.com, I use to frequent their chatroom. I replaced my jugg with the fi btl as an upgrade. Your subwoofers are great and I liked them allot until you treated me so rude. My questions were simple, what is mono and stereo. Mono is 1 channel and stereo is 2 channels and it can become 1 channel if bridged... I was considering getting a SP4 to go on this sub but you are making me not want to support your business.

:bsflag:

bant. I didn't sell you shit, you never got a 12" btl, from me and everything else you said is bull shit.. Nice job trolling but i get the last word. :roflmao:

Speaking of selling cough cough I'm ready when you are.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Steve private message me your cell number and I will give you the contact info car audio shop that metered my CRX and you can call them and confirm it...

bullshit. just put the info up here. they wouldnt mind the free publicity on the worlds largest audio site im sure. I mean if they were getting those kinda numbers on equipment that might ont have even existed at the time... they must do some truly amazing shit now a days.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

who walled a crx in 2003. Thats when the street classes were popping. Wanst that when brocks got dicked because of the collossus was 2 boards in one case and he was told it was one?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Does that ampeven exist?!?!

My guess is that 10 years ago was an exaggerated estimate. He probably meant anywhere from 3-5 years ago as Thats when I think the 5k came out.

Well when i just looked it up the only thing it said was 900 watts. Hahah

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

oh and when did it become popular to buy things from steve this is like the second guy in a week that claimed to get smething from steve and then blew up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well this provided entertainment.

I feel a little sick from laughing.

Bravo gentlemen :hi:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived