Disabled Commenting on my YT channel - feels GOOD!

Thats why nate doesnt have a build log lol because unlike you... nate would actually kill them :)

kill them no. Embarass yes. I dont think anything will top the dude who snapped on the lexus forum though. That kid went bonkers lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I hate how people stereo type the car you drive our what you like to do to it. people assume if you have a lifted truck with big tires you are white trash our are compensating for something. I love lifted trucks because thats what i grew up around and its what im into. same with big rims and lowered cars people automatically think your ghetto its just stupid /Rant

Idk how you made it this long bro. I'm a real chill person 99.9% of the time too, but if I read half the shit people say online about me I'd get pretty pissed too. Some people just can't fathom the work and dedication it takes to do what we do. Most people don't have a single thing in their possession that they can say they built from the ground up.

Keep your head up!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

X2 on that dead Grandma's arm thing, that shit is funny! Think you should start a new thread to vent on and let us read some of your comebacks

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

I put a comment on your channel once, and don't get me wrong, but you are running a business here. I think you are looking at this from the wrong point of view. I get that you are the creator of these videos and yes, trolls piss me off too. But step back and try to be a third party when it comes to your videos.

You have to look at it as a producer not a creator or artist. I know it's easy to say, and hard to do. But you are the face of your business. And feeding trolls is a waste of your time.