Sonic Electronix

Thats what Im trying to see if more ppl do without mp3 players. But where would I purchase music if not from Itunes or zune. I wanna go back to preipod. Managing the iPod along with the music I had before ipod is to much.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I like the idea of using a thumb drive to hold ALL of my stuff in one place but every time I have tried one it has given me a quieter signal than a CD has. The only way I have gotten a signal hot enough to bottom out my doors (before max volume and well before any distortion) with my current tuning is playing CDs. I have a Pioneer 7400 deck if it matters, I'm sure someone will tell me they don't have that problem with "X" deck lol.

I'm gonna hate

I need to get one of those. I have an 8gb stick and I hate it because I have so much more music to put it but I don't have the space

I bought a 16gb PNY stick but my HU doesn't play any music on it for some reason

I need to get one of those. I have an 8gb stick and I hate it because I have so much more music to put it but I don't have the space

I bought a 16gb PNY stick but my HU doesn't play any music on it for some reason

Make sure the file isn't a mp4. I had a hu that wouldn't read mp4. Might have to find a converter to convert it to mp3.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I get different levels of signal from my Galaxy S III, iPad 4th gen, and iPod Classic with the same tracks, all lossless. Every device will have a different output voltage since they are not all using the same silicon. I hate digital.

I'm gonna hate

Archived