96 impala ss temp sound system

i dont think i have to use more than 2 when using super tweeters.. if they dont sound good i will switch them out

you are one of the few that thinks you dont need as many tweeters as you do mids, you sir have a brain

i dont think i have to use more than 2 when using super tweeters.. if they dont sound good i will switch them out

you are one of the few that thinks you dont need as many tweeters as you do mids, you sir have a brain
shop near me just did a build with 12 ft-1s in the pillars and doors. With only like six 8s and a 2 12 substage lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

yeah thats all i did.. got the rear pods in too but didnt take pictures of that.. my brother came over and helped him with his wire

yup.. water pump looks legit..

must have been out for a while since the coolant in the radiator was clean and what came out the water pump was dirty.

10915191_792646970772234_620768163804827

no it didn't. im very surprised it didn't. it was leaking right on it. should get replaced in a few months.. going to do performance upgrades on the top end soon so might as well get it done. its my daily car so had to fix the pump. performance parts im going to use are top secrete for now.. just know there will be whining and it wont be coming from the high output alternator

Archived