96 impala ss temp sound system

That would work, wouldn't be exact TA but close enough.

I can't do that with the 80prs, there is no full option on the crossovers when in network mode.

exacly, the mids and tweets would be 6" off or so but you wouldnt be able to tell in my opinion

That would work, wouldn't be exact TA but close enough.

I can't do that with the 80prs, there is no full option on the crossovers when in network mode.

i have the kenwood DNX 9960. i can lower the gain or raise it to each channel. its also 5.1 .. front/rear/center/sub

• 5V Preamp Outputs (Front L&R, Center, Rear L&R and Sub) • 5.1ch Surround Processor and DTA Control • 3 A/V Inputs (1 dedicated for iPod/iPhone use), 1A/V Ouptput
- Frequency Response Sampling frequency 96 kHz: 20 - 22,000 Hz Sampling frequency 48 kHz: 20 - 22,000 Hz Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz: 20 - 20,000 Hz

dont even know why i would need the 3sixty.3 if it has time alignment - Digital Time Alignment Yes

I don't know if I've said this before, but here's a boring story-

Around '98 I drove an '86 Crown Vic. I was eyeballing some guys '96 Impala outside of a mall. He came out while I was checking it out and we quickly bonded over driving land yachts and he told me he had a COA and shift kit so far. I asked him to do a burnout and he said, "No, no, no".

He was still loading his shopping and I got in my Vic and did a little brake stand. One wheel wonder. The best I could do for a burnout in that car.

Well, that must have peaked his competitive nature. He got in his Impala and did a big side to side smoky posi burnout leaving thick wide marks in the mall parking lot.

I've been IN LOVE with that body style Impala ever since.

This is one of favorite builds to follow Miguels!

Archived