HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 Before I die I wanna hit 100000000000 deebeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah actually I wanna skydive without a chute. Because jumping out of a perfectly good airplane without a chute sounds like a good idea. Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 Fuck a midget. It's not really my thing but I've always been curious what it's like. Done it. Nothing special hahaha Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Emmet Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 Out smoke willie nelson. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
bassfreake Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 get good enough with car audio to be able to make money with it... and then help out people where I can by doing stuff at the lowest possible cost I can lol get through school and get a good paying fun job as a computer programmer start a semi-successful band get married to a wonderful woman and have a nice big family be a good dad MEET STEVE MEADE and hear the Tahoe and the Astro lol win at least one bass off with a trunk build lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
KillaCam Posted March 11, 2013 Author Report Posted March 11, 2013 Smoke a B with Snoop Dogg its not snoop dogg no more you want to smoke with the snoop lion Oh I'll call him Snoop Dogg to his face lol And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
knubs Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 these are thing im GOING to do before i die- be the worlds best one-handed rock climber fuck a chick with my nub (i call it the russian limbo. how low can you go? lol) breed the craziest strain of marijuana that the world has ever seen! breed a strain of marijuana that cures cancer!
tacomaguy1 Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 Drive a built r34 on the autobahn while Megan fox provides knowledge service Own a house Own a f430 Build a real audio setup Travel around the world Sky diving Learn to swim Go to space I wanna defeat the giant monkey man and save the ninth dimension. Super car demolition derby I always said if i won the lottery i would like to open a spot up for audio shows and battles maybe drag racing if big enough cant swim, for real? Thought that was something everyone was taught when young...like walking Team Flex Issues
KillaCam Posted March 11, 2013 Author Report Posted March 11, 2013 Pretty much how I learned And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Omega5002 Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 Pretty much how I learned Me too, older brother threw me in the deep end, and told me "Swim if you wanna get out" 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
DubNDodge Posted March 11, 2013 Report Posted March 11, 2013 Same^ but it was my Dad lol '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.