Most Inspirational Story Ever

Not sure if it's been posted yet but anyways, enjoy. Truly an amazing story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klClwZVHfE

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Yah was up in the random picture post. Pretty awesome though. And sickening too. What is wrong with people?

I have no idea what goes though peoples minds to shoot someone in the first place, let alone being a friend that you've known most of your lifetime simply to get into a gang, stupid fuck just ruined his life

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I see stuff like this and I'm convinced that doctors perform the work of saints

That's good shit. It's truly amazing what people can overcome. Kind of glad I don't remember getting shot. But I remember trying to get up, waking up in the hospital and shit. It's crazy how he describes it. Very similar. Such a young kid to try and overcome some crazy shit like that. I'll definitely be sharing this. Thanks for posting OP.

That's good shit. It's truly amazing what people can overcome. Kind of glad I don't remember getting shot. But I remember trying to get up, waking up in the hospital and shit. It's crazy how he describes it. Very similar. Such a young kid to try and overcome some crazy shit like that. I'll definitely be sharing this. Thanks for posting OP.

no problem kyle, i didn't know you've been shot before, mind sharing the story? if you don't that's fine with me

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

no problem kyle, i didn't know you've been shot before, mind sharing the story? if you don't that's fine with me

I've posted it a few times. Don't really want to take away from this video though. Happened a few years ago down in New Orleans, long fucked up story. Moral of the story, risk management and listen to your gut instinct. I was hard headed and wanted to entertain two of my female friends lol mostly their idea to go party there though. Group of guys in a truck wanted to take me out of the situation while we were on the way to my car. Off duty sheriff in plain clothes interjected himself into the situation and misjudged. Opened fire on me. Dealt with all kinds of legal shit, sheriff disappeared after our first court date. Now I'm in a law suit against the city and state. Just glad I was a veteran and I had some good people to stand behind me. Probably not going to go into more detail than that. This is an amazing story though. Definitely hits home for me and gives me inspiration.

Archived