Jeff Gordon Trolling a Dealership

HatersGonnaHate

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Awesome, he gives him one hell of a ride. I imagine that Camaro is a little fucked after that jump. Seems like something I could picture Travis Pastrana doing and taking it straight to a rally event with the salesman in the car still.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I thought he was gonna slow down when coming off the loading ramp. Nope. LOL. I'm not gonna lie, I probably would have trashed a pair of underpants on that ride.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It makes wonder how "impromptu" it really was though. It's one HELL of a liability for Pepsi to back Jeff Gordon with another man's life with no helmets, no closed course for controlled variables. Like the car he almost hits and turns around, has to be a trained professional.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived