Jump to content

Scammer on Ebay using my picture to sell an amp "DD M2c" that doesnt exist


Recommended Posts

Posted

Gonna ask him if I can Western Union him 500 dollars for his rare amp, that is a must have in my DD collection, and for him to send me his number so I can tell him when I send it

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

hhaha. if you search digital designs M1c on google. all my pics and posts are there. I am, DD. ahaha if you search bump4life or Digital designs you can get my pics.

but regardless, he called it an M2c. id still call scam.

and sorry to not give the guy with 4.3 k posts some mroe credit.

haha 110 shipped is a great deal for that. obviously scam, i never give shit away for cheap

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

He very well may have just googled for a picture of the amp instead of taking his own picture, and that may be a typo in his listing. I don't think everyone should jump to the conclusion that he's a scammer who needs to be sued.

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

Posted

He very well may have just googled for a picture of the amp instead of taking his own picture, and that may be a typo in his listing. I don't think everyone should jump to the conclusion that he's a scammer who needs to be sued.

But on the other hand: crap like this happens all the time.

Look at the price

Observe that this is his one and only listing - no history

I searched the guys account and it showed on CACO, but it got deleted or something

Posted

I don't know if you guys saw.... but this is a link to a sub I'm selling here....

quick shot of my subs.... (don't mind the guy in the photos, that's my friend)

l.jpgl.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

He very well may have just googled for a picture of the amp instead of taking his own picture, and that may be a typo in his listing. I don't think everyone should jump to the conclusion that he's a scammer who needs to be sued.

the only DD amp that is worth 100 shipped is the DD c2c. which is a 2 channel. you dont google DD c2c and get a picture of my M1c. try it. he obviously searched for DD sub amp or Mono amp oir DD m1c. not 2 channel DD amps. and why wouldnt he just use a stock photo then? when he clearly says sorry for not having pictures. he updated and forgot to remove the sorry for not having pictures. and tried to claim my amp as his own. thats my take

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

I don't know if you guys saw.... but this is a link to a sub I'm selling here....

quick shot of my subs.... (don't mind the guy in the photos, that's my friend)

l.jpgl.jpg

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahaha loloollolloolo

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Reported and asked for more pictures. Waiting for a message back with your other ones haha

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2252 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...