Second Skin Audio

How Long Did You Wait For Your Subs ?

ImaNoob

If your impatient, buying custom built subs is not for you. Especially during the part of the season when big shows are going on. I'm local to Vegas and know Shawn personally and I can tell you I have waited longer than any of you for my subs and I still don't have them. I guess I'm different because I understand and know why things are backed up right now. Shawn is personally calling everybody as of Monday and letting them know there will be a delay. So if you don't want to wait, get a refund and order elsewhere but if you wait you wont be disappointed.

No I am waiting, i dont want a refund i want my sub..LoL When i ordered the sub the site said 7-15 day build time, Thats all im saying i thought i was going to get a tracking number at like 20 days...If the site said longer then expexted build times 30-60 days...i still would have ordered and would not be driving myself crazy everyday" Like where's my fuckin sub" so now that i know this is the normal i will relax and just wait. And in the meantime im placing a order for another one so i can have it by MAY..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

The days do not include weekends so for a 15 day build time you can expect it to take no less than 3 weeks to get built and shipped but if they get an order that is massive or several orders that are massive than you can expect a longer wait time.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

The days do not include weekends so for a 15 day build time you can expect it to take no less than 3 weeks to get built and shipped but if they get an order that is massive or several orders that are massive than you can expect a longer wait time.

Yeah i figured that thats why i said 20 days....But yeah i cant wait to tear that box open and install my sub....Its going to be like christmas for me....thanks everyone

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

If you order now you should have it before May.Like someone said above it a really big order being worked right now andthats what the hold up is for everybody. Even us Team members are having to wait because that shipment has to be done by a certain date so it can make it into the container on time. I do agree though that the build time on the site needs to be changed to reflect the proper time.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Back when I ordered my Q it took almost 3 months. They were really backed up with somethin, can't remember what it was. As others have stated though its hand built to your order, you have not been forgotten!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you order now you should have it before May.Like someone said above it a really big order being worked right now andthats what the hold up is for everybody. Even us Team members are having to wait because that shipment has to be done by a certain date so it can make it into the container on time. I do agree though that the build time on the site needs to be changed to reflect the proper time.

If it was changed im sure it would save time on there end also, Awnsering emails all day from people asking about there orders, Im going to guess im not the only one who is sending messages...

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived