Birdman and Mack Maine are denying it yes but they could also just be doing that so that his family can release that he is dead & not the media by coming up with some story saying he was good then it suddenly happened.

They need to post up a legit picture or video of them with Weezy, a tweet from Weezy's twitter aint gon cut it cuz any of them could post from there.

I see lots of angry ppl on this site and its funny, Weezy didn't kill rap/hip hop. Ppl paying money and buying into the bullshit music is what has been making a lot of mainstream rap wack. Back in the Carter 1 and Carter 2 days Weezy was dope as fuck. Lately he has been meh, aside from maybe a verse or two and that Bitches Love Me song is annoyingly addicting to listen to.

He didn't exactly help...

I'm not saying he's bad, I'm just saying he's talentless as fuck.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

^Exactly Mescan. To wish death on another human being who has done nothing to you is cowardly and lame as fuck.

LOL @ his twitter releasing a statement saying he's good and thanx for the love. Anybody at the hospital could be using his phone to make it seem like he's alive SMH.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Okay so maybe I am saying he's bad.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

yeah hes got some catchy tunes, not my favorite by any means, and hes no where near being a role model, but i dont wish him any harm.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

My storeroom of fucks is growing low.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Well- hopefully it isn't true. Now that I start digging, all I can find is TMZ reports this and TMZ reports that.... so I don't believe squat unless there are multiple sources.

Like I said- not my genre of music, but everybody knows Lil Wayne.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

It's all these "fans" of his that make him out to be the greatest rapper alive and best lyricist of all time that piss me off

In other new, Waka Flocka is no longer BSM

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Idc if it makes me look bad or like a coward, he's talentless, a lame role model and pathetic. Look into his life, his story details and then look at how people perceive him. "He's super tight, he gets girls preg and they don't f with him." "he gets all da women" ect... True, but... WHAT A ROLE MODEL EH? If he actually did something that contributed in ANY DAMN WAY? Alright, hope he's alright. But sorry, people like him? I'll keep my room that's full of fucks cause I sure as hell ain't giving one for him.

And it's definitely no surprise that he has seizures and POSSIBLY this death so abrupt. Look at how he lives. No one truly knows exactly how he lives but we all assume it's parties, drinkin, drugs, ect.

Maybe back in the day he was creative and such but nowadays? Just another face in the crowd. Does exactly what everyone else does....

Sheena = pedobear

Archived