So are you saying it's not valid to dislike him for glorifying abusing prescription drugs? I don't give a crap how he raps. I don't want my children to think drug abuse is cool. Even with autotune drugs are bad MMKAY...

Parents should teach their kids right and wrong, if you're that easily persuaded by a song then you've got bigger problems on your hands.

I have a problem with how he raps, like how a dumb kid bumping at a stop light gives all of us a bad image.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

So are you saying it's not valid to dislike him for glorifying abusing prescription drugs? I don't give a crap how he raps. I don't want my children to think drug abuse is cool. Even with autotune drugs are bad MMKAY...

Parents should teach their kids right and wrong, if you're that easily persuaded by a song then you've got bigger problems on your hands.

I have a problem with how he raps, like how a dumb kid bumping at a stop light gives all of us a bad image.

Bitch bad, Women good, Lady better lol

A lot of his mainstream capitalist shit is pathetic. But some of his lines and metaphors are insane. I got some Wayne on my music list.. lol

Not calling anyone right or wrong, but just tossing in my two cents:

The majority of people that "hate" on him or say his music is shit are the same ones who have never looked further into his music than what has gone platinum or been played on the radio. Every shot they take at his skill or creativity literally falls between the freestyle he did while God knows how medicated and "My Homies Still." Everyone finds the worst line he's spit and acts as if that's what he has always talked about or all his lyrics are composed of. Yes, most of his stuff from the past 3 or 4 years hasn't been innovative or anything, it's been mainstream, people-will-buy-it-no-matter-what recordings. For anyone who thinks he raps about nothing now, I agree. Once you've overcome the struggles you started rapping about and now literally have everything you want, there's not much more "real shit" to rap about. He doesn't talk about struggles or his old lifestyle or legitimate Bun B-type shit like he did in the Sqad Up and Carter 1 days, because he doesn't have that same lifestyle anymore. He doesn't go insane like he did in Tha Carter II and Drought 3 days like he used to, because he doesn't have to prove that he can anymore. When you literally have close to $100 Million net worth, countless album sales, your own label, etc., I would figure that talking about money and females would come into play often. What he rapped about in The Dedication 1 days may appeal to some of you more, but that's because that was his life then. Times change, but you can't ignore the contributions made or how good he was "back then." If you like him, great. If you hate him, fine. It doesn't affect my opinion about him. But before rants and raves about how tupac would put him out of business, how all the "wonderful and talented because no one knows who they are" underground artists are so much lyrically better, just look a little further into his music and his life, and I guarantee it will improve your standpoint on him at least a little. Not the only rapper to drink codeine (Pimp C, anyone?), to go mainstream after the money comes in (Kanye, Diddy, Wiz, Mac Miller, Snoop Dogg or Lion), etc, etc. If you couldn't tell, yeah, I'm a Lil Wayne fan. I admit he's fallen off, his new shit is recycled garbage, he's gone mainstream, he uses drugs too much, so what? Just before you talk about something, do your homework.

They say money can't buy you happiness...but money buys car audio...and car audio makes me happy.

The man makes the money, the money shouldn't make the man.

1999 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4D

Pioneer AVH-2400BT (Double DIN Conversion)

(2) Skar VVX-12 D4

Crescendo BC2000D

(2) MB Quart 4.125

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5 Components

Infinity Reference 6032cf (4)

Infinity Reference 6432cf (2)

48 sq ft. Damplifier

Big 3 in 0G

Optima YellowTop D75 under the Hood

XS Power D1200 in the rear

2 Full runs 1/0

R.I.P.

1993 Cadillac Deville Touring 4D

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Headunit

2 Kicker Comp C15's

Lanzar HTG257 2000W (For now)

2 Pioneer TS-G1344R Coaxials

2 Sound Ordnance P-35

2 Rockford Fosgate P1694 6X9's

If pac and biggie were still here I bet alot of these bubblegum rappers would have never hit the lime light

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I've listened to most all he has to offer and I still think he's a disgrace.

I'll bet a lot of the people who buy his CD's also own One Direction CD's too.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

truth_zps63e97d33.jpg

I knew i had seen wayne in a movie before

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I cant get over the facial tattoos. :barf2:

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Wouldnt bother me a bit. He's trashed up hip hop so much its ridiculous. Now theres kids wearing baggy leggings and tight tees, monroe piercings and dumbass snap back hats. There are plenty of rappers who made it big and didnt sell out like him. And the proclaimed "best rapper alive" makes it that much worse, nothing worse than a moron who thinks hes smarter that aleveryone else, theyre capable of much more damage. I wish Eminem would go at him and destroy him

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Eminem wouldn't say anything bad about lil wayne, that would hurt himself. I'd like to see Nas take him down a peg though.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I've listened to most all he has to offer and I still think he's a disgrace.

I'll bet a lot of the people who buy his CD's also own One Direction CD's too.

Well shit, that was uncalled for lol.

They say money can't buy you happiness...but money buys car audio...and car audio makes me happy.

The man makes the money, the money shouldn't make the man.

1999 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4D

Pioneer AVH-2400BT (Double DIN Conversion)

(2) Skar VVX-12 D4

Crescendo BC2000D

(2) MB Quart 4.125

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5 Components

Infinity Reference 6032cf (4)

Infinity Reference 6432cf (2)

48 sq ft. Damplifier

Big 3 in 0G

Optima YellowTop D75 under the Hood

XS Power D1200 in the rear

2 Full runs 1/0

R.I.P.