Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

last-name-talent-first-name-zero_zpsb112

Was this supposed to be a joke about him being repetitive or....?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

last-name-talent-first-name-zero_zpsb112

Was this supposed to be a joke about him being repetitive or....?

Just a meme I found online. Its a play off of drakes "last name ever, first name greatest" Most people say weezy has no talent or what not. I'm guilty for liking some of his music...

Let the games begin lol :peepwall:

IMG_1344.png

Posted

Lol I know that, I just thought it was funny that slayer reposted it right on the next page.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I feel stupid :twirl:

Posted

A lot of his mainstream capitalist shit is pathetic. But some of his lines and metaphors are insane. I got some Wayne on my music list.. lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

It's better to fail in Originality than to succeed in Imitation.

734236_577287725616887_1013827988_n.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

In reference to that post ^

Wayne has Misunderstood tattooed on his face.

Posted

In reference to that post ^

Wayne has Misunderstood tattooed on his face.

The teardrop that currently means a close family member died? It used to mean they killed someone..

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

"I'm a Martian, and if you understand me then you're Jesus Christ."

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...