SnowDrifter Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Welcome out of surgery, brother. How you doing?? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
larrys95civic Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Hey brothers I'm out of surgery and doing ok still very sleepy but ok, pain is setting in now and I'm waiting for the doctor to come and tell me the good or bad news. I'll update you after I talk to the doc but for now I just wanted to say hi. I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Glad to hear from you man! Get that sleep bro
dog24fret Posted March 24, 2013 Report Posted March 24, 2013 Any updates as to how he is doing? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
OrionStang Posted March 24, 2013 Author Report Posted March 24, 2013 Wait one. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted March 24, 2013 Author Report Posted March 24, 2013 I spoke to him yesterday after the surgery and he was good, but tired as should be expected. I just texted him, I will let you all know if I hear anything, unless he posts up here. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
larrys95civic Posted March 24, 2013 Report Posted March 24, 2013 Hey guys just dropping by to say hey, I'm exhausted as all hell. They let me go this morning and I wish they wouldn't have, the pain is awful and fedex screwed up my stuff I shipped out and returned it to me.... I also got a letter denying state assistance until there is a hearing to plead my case. that literally fucks me. Now i'm depressed pissed and in pain. They added 3 more prescriptions fluorouracil, omeprazole,ultrase, on top of my pain medications. I hope you guys are having a good weekend, my exwife has invited me over to watch the Walking Dead with my kids tonight so she can help me if I need it. that surprised the shit out of me lol. Not sure I can drive over there but I'll call a cab if need be. So my night will be getting better when I see my kids. I'll figure out this fedex crap and set up a hearing in the morning, I'm trying hard not to stress. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted March 24, 2013 Report Posted March 24, 2013 Take it easy bro! I'm sorry to hear about fedex and what the state said. As for the pain meds we can do our best to help you out! I hope those donations are still rolling in brother Ill be watching walking dead too tonight Have fun with the kids! Try out the live stream thing, its alot of fun.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 24, 2013 Report Posted March 24, 2013 Keep your head up man. If you need anything let us know
Carbon Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 How you doin man? Havent heard any recent updates
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.