rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Hey man keep your head up. Every time I see this thread come up I make a point to read everything that I missed. Like I said before if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. I'm not too far from you and I would love to help in any way possible.
larrys95civic Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Well I won't find out whats wrong until the 4th now because the Medical Center had a fire yesterday http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?id=877800#.UVXzY1fYB8E Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Bump4life Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Hey bro I'm in Marquette! Visiting family!! Not sure if you have a ton of energy to go out but maybe we can do lunch or something? Shoot some shit about audio ill pm you Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
dog24fret Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Hey bro keep the positive thoughts bro no matter what. It's easy to say but it's attainable with enough work and faith. I'm with Carbon,Snow and others you are in my prayers and thoughts. Along with my family and church all praying for your healing and strength to get through this bro. That percentage is SHIT(pardon me those who know me ) all that is. Is a number to kick the heck out of. I had a 63% chance of not walking without surgery,cane or at all. That was 9.5yrs ago no surgery(cant afford it lol) no canes and I still am walking. Be it slow and a limp but I beat it bro. It's not the same as what your going through at all. It just means what ever number crap they give you that is your callange to beat. You got many years ahead bro just focus on getting better for you children and most imoptartant for yourself. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
larrys95civic Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Hey bro I'm in Marquette! Visiting family!! Not sure if you have a ton of energy to go out but maybe we can do lunch or something? Shoot some shit about audio ill pm you I'm definitely up for it brotha! Would be GREAT to hang out for a bit and shoot the breeze. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Just had lunch with Dan aka Bump4life here and gotta say he's one suave mofo lol. Really a great guy, was so much fun to just hang and talk shop not talk about my being a little under the weather lol. Plus we got my favorite pizza and did a little demo of my junker. I have to say you guys make the best support group a man could ask for. I'm sorry I had to meet Dan under his current circumstance but I'm glad I did. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
SLAYER1805 Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Just sent you a little donation, I hope the best for you man!
maverick Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Nothing to donate at the moment, but best wishes and prayers are on the way.
Bump4life Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Just had lunch with Dan aka Bump4life here and gotta say he's one suave mofo lol. Really a great guy, was so much fun to just hang and talk shop not talk about my being a little under the weather lol. Plus we got my favorite pizza and did a little demo of my junker. I have to say you guys make the best support group a man could ask for. I'm sorry I had to meet Dan under his current circumstance but I'm glad I did. I appreciate the kind words! Thanks man. You are pretty cool yourself! I enjoyed talking and learning about some things today! Remote starts and other audio thing and what not. Even how to possibly jack cars;) haha. Prolly isn't feasible. Yea bro it was fun!! Pizza was amazing and even better followed by a demo!! Great guy right here!! I had a great time! And His dd 9518s were getting it even only on 1800 rms!!! Good work!! Ill post that video prolly when I get back home. No Internet where I'm staying bless I tether my phone which I am not going to upload an HD vid on hhaha. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.