Jump to content

"Larrys95civic" Needs Us


Recommended Posts

Posted

Guys I really don't want to sound ungrateful but I can't ask you for anymore assistance. Your generosity gave me a month with my children and that is more than I could have ever ask for. My kids mean the world to me, growing up my Dad lived in Italy and my Mother did everything she could to keep me from seeing him, then at 15 my Mother and her boyfriend packed up and moved while my younger brother and I were in school (they were awful people, drug addicts and thieves. So it was a relief to know I wouldn't be beaten). So I do everything in my power to make sure my kids know they are loved and I tell them I love them at least 100 times a day. Unfortunately I won't be getting enough from the Government to pay my rent, my bills, or doctors co-pays. And this isn't considering my car insurance, toilet paper, dish soap, laundry or any of the other daily expenses. I am actively trying to find a cheaper place to live. I am going to continue to sell what I have but that will only last so long, I have been looking for a job that I can do from home or a part time that will hire a guy who's on 120mg of oxycodone plus cancer medications that make me violently ill some days. Sorry, my point is eventually I'll have to move the 16 hours away to Shelbyville Indiana so I can live with my Dad and try to get back on my feet there. Honestly in my heart I don't think I'll ever be able to move back up with my kids. It's probably better this way though, I don't want my kids to see me go through chemo and be sick like that. I wish you all could meet my kids, they are so great! My 13 year old son is just fantastic, he is so great at caring for the little ones in my absence. He keeps me posted on everything they do since my ex won't. He's a handsome little shit and has girls calling all the damn time lol. My 12 year old daughter is going to be a great mother, LOL she treats me as if I'm a kid and always wants to take care of me. I always have to remind her that I'm the father lol. My 2 little ones are so great my 8 year old is so super smart, he has an Eidetic Memory and loves to read history and fact books, so he sits around and gives us all lessons on stuff. And my baby girl is my little princess, she reserves cuddle time with daddy every time I see her. The little thing actually had her teacher call me to make sure I was going to pick her up for cuddle time lol. So even if I get better being an installer by trade is a thankless shit job with no future in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I wish I would have went to college and been an engineer. I hope to make better money in Indy. Up here we only have 3 to 4 months of no snow so audio is a short season. Like right now we have 5 feet of snow still and more coming tomorrow. I just have to face that life has dealt me a shit hand and realize I can't afford to be up here with my babies. With the 400 bucks a month the Government gives me I'll have to find a spot to live rent free to survive until I get better. I can't continue to beg, borrow and stress about how I'm going to get my medication or pay my car insurance (which didn't get paid lol) My Dad is retired military and lives on a crap pension but that's my only option right now.

But I really thank you guys for this extra month you have given me with my babies and I'm spending every moment I can with them and letting them know how much I love them and how you guys are responsible for this extra time together.

Posted

man :( this makes me so sad! i really wish i could send you more to help :( but that 260 i sent last month wiped me out, im so grateful i did it though!!!

a bit later on when your feeling better, id love to shout you a flight to see your kids for a weekend please let me know when I can and ill send it your way...

please

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Posted

I say the day you make it out of this mess and is 100% better, go buy one lottery ticket. For some odd reason, I feel like that lottery ticket is going to be special. Lol it maybe I'm crazy cause its 6am but idk

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

First off, remain strong. I am so sorry to hear of all of your troubles. I wish, like all of the others in here, that I could just make things better. I hope for you, that things do get better and that you will be able to resume your special time with your kids. I am honestly witting here wiping tears away wishing I could make things better, or just ensure that you will get to resume your time with your kids. This has to be the hardest time of your life. Continue to be strong and obviously smart. Make the best decisions you're able to and be faithful that you have your wonderful children who will always love you.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Posted

Today has been the worst fucking day ever, I was on my way to the post office to ship an amp. Just driving along a little sad about selling my amp but feeling good because I had a little change in my pocket. And then I got a nice little grinding noise in my front wheel. I assume it's my wheel bearing but who knows. That's not the shitty part not even by far, that part is just my shitty luck. I do have the worst fucking luck of anyone on the planet.

Worst part is I get a phone call, I look at the number and it's my kids school so I assume one of my babies is sick and so I answer immediately. It's my 13 year old son, he'll be 14 in June. But anyways my boy is crying, I finally get him calmed down enough for him to explain that he over heard my ex talking to her new boyfriend and they were having a conversation about her keeping my kids from me until I can pay child support. She just met this guy like a week ago, her dating broke my fucking heart but this is killing me. I just fucking give up, I can't win in this life. Every time I feel strong and like I can make it god shits on me and ruins what little hope I had for making it. I'm really sorry about dumping my shitty feelings and life on you guys but my ex never let me have friends, she said everyone I met was a bad influence and didn't want me around them. So you guys are all I have.

I didn't know what to tell my son, she told me if I tell the kids about being sick she's going to keep them from me. She said this when I first found out I was sick. She keeps the kids from hearing anything bad, she says it's to protect them. So I can't tell him why I can't work, he just thinks I'm not working so I look like a dick. I don't want my son to feel that way, he needs to know the truth but I can't say shit. My guts are fucking killing me now.

Posted

Oh, and BTW, she doesn't get to make that decision. If she wants to keep the kids from seeing you, she's gonna have to let a judge decide. If she does hold them from you without a court order, then YOU need to go before the judge and get visitation in writing.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 481 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...