larrys95civic Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Hey guys, I'm doing ok I'm sick as hell but I know in the long run it is making me better. I got a huge package package from the Meade Family today and they and you guys are the most generous people ever. I can't wait to get Internet back so I can post pics of all the help packages I have received. I wanted to make a unboxing video but I'm feeling and looking horrible so you guys will have to settle for pics. I can't wait to get back on the forums and chat but I have limited data on my phone. But anyone can pm me. Talk to you guys soon! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Hey guys I'm doing ok, feeling like garbage most of the time now. I can't afford my prescriptions so I'm kind of just going without right now. Something went wrong and my insurance doesn't kick in until June 1st so I've ask to push back the rest of my chemo sessions. I went with a team mate to Green Bay for a show last weekend and I have been down and out every since then. I can't get enough energy to get off my couch. Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know I wasn't dead LOL Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
REVOofRustler Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Hey guys I'm doing ok, feeling like garbage most of the time now. I can't afford my prescriptions so I'm kind of just going without right now. Something went wrong and my insurance doesn't kick in until June 1st so I've ask to push back the rest of my chemo sessions. I went with a team mate to Green Bay for a show last weekend and I have been down and out every since then. I can't get enough energy to get off my couch. Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know I wasn't dead LOL Good to know you're still with us! It sounds like you're keeping a good outlook on things, so keep it up man! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
RyanJ Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 LARRY ! LARRY ! LARRY ! A nice joint of some purple would eazzzzeee yo minddd ! But foreal, hope everything is going okay besides the prescriptions. Any news from the doctor. Did that 60 or 70% of survival turn into a 100% yet? We're still waiting for ya buddd. Take it easy and rest! MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
RyanJ Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 You okay ? Long Time no see MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
scoobywrx05 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 I was just thinking the same thing. Anybody heard from Larry lately or know how he's doing?
scoobywrx05 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 I was just thinking the same thing. Anybody heard from Larry lately or know how he's doing?
SnowDrifter Posted May 26, 2013 Report Posted May 26, 2013 Any updates? How you doing bud? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Lbox88 Posted May 26, 2013 Report Posted May 26, 2013 He hasn't even been active on the forum for 2 and a half weeks. UBL | Build Log
RyanJ Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 Yo OP , wassup with Larry ? Been kinda long..... MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.